- Have you traveled internationally or to known locations with high infection rates?
- Have you been in close contact and without protective Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) within the past 14 days with someone with a confirmed positive or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Have you displayed any of the following listed symptoms known to be related to COVID-19? Do you have current symptoms of COVID-19 such as:
- A fever? A new or changed chronic cough?
- Any of the following notrelatedto a known or pre-existing condition: sore throat | runny nose | nasal congestion | shortness of breath?
If you answer yes to any of the above, please contact us to reschedule your appointment
Upon entering our space:
- Please use provided hand sanitizer
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment (not early)
- Masks are required in the building and in our waiting room
- The coffee station is closed but we do have bottled water available
- All hard services are sanitized between every visit along with pens, clipboards and the payment terminal
- Please put used pens in the designated spot on the front table
- If you are dropping off someone, we ask you to not wait in the waiting room but to leave and come back to pick up. Also we ask that you bring no extra visitors with you to your appointment.
- Please consider contactless payment (tap) whenever possible
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
Copyright @ Lethbridge Counselling Services | All rights reserved | tel 403-942-0452 | fax 403-942-7576